Shopping for kratom online can be daunting. Because kratom still isn’t regulated at the federal level, it’s a bit like the Wild West. You don’t always know if the products you’re buying are high-quality or even safe. There are some excellent online kratom vendors, but you have to know what to look for.
What to Look For When Comparing Kratom Online
If you want to determine whether an online kratom vendor is the real deal, make sure they meet the following criteria:
- The company should have a positive reputation and glowing testimonials from customers. Specific products should also contain positive reviews from real customers.
- You should have no trouble finding the company’s track record online. They should be referenced within the industry and easy to research. Be cautious about companies that pop up overnight and have virtually no paper trail.
- The company should work with reputable farms in Southeast Asia. For instance, at The Kratom Company, we work with sustainable Indonesian farms that adhere to uncompromising standards and practices, and we acquire our products through Fair Trade practices. Note that authentic kratom grows exclusively in Southeast Asia, in places like Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Accept no substitutes.
- The company should stand by their products. For instance, at The Kratom Company, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, and we believe in the premium kratom that we sell.
- The company should have friendly customer service representatives who are responsive and easy to access.
- The company should not make any misleading or too-good-to-be-true claims (this is a huge red flag), such as by promising life-changing effects that aren’t in line with the science.
Finally, the best online kratom vendors will actually understand the products they sell. They should be able to effectively communicate the nuances of Red Maeng Da vs White Maeng Da, and they should understand the best practices for storing kratom and choosing between kratom capsules vs powder. In other words, you want to be sure that you’re buying from experts who understand the science and who speak the language. It really can make all the difference.
The #1 Golden Rule of Buying Kratom Online
When shopping for kratom, one guideline is especially important: Make sure that your kratom is pure, organic, and all-natural.
When you can determine—based on the vendor’s claims, reputation, and transparency—that you’re getting a pure product, you can rest assured that your experience will be a positive one. Always do your homework before buying.